corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Shopping list

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shopping list
Mistamist

User status: Offline
7th Sep 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right im gonna be sorting the conversion very soon, can someone please give me a list of things i have to buy/aquire for the job at hand ...ie

1- C20XE engine
2-

etc etc

would be helpful as i dont have the patience to search and im sure it will help others attempting it themselves

Cheers
Mist
LukeGSi

User status: Offline
8th Sep 04 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If possible I would say buy an entire donor car, like cavlier GSI, astra GTE etc that way you get all the bits, engine, loom, box and brakes etc and can make a bit selling the bits you dont want like interior etc But you need...

Engine
Gearbox
Loom
Fitting kit
Better brakes - 2lt or V6 set up

Personally id never fit a 10 year old engine without changing cambelt, head gasket etc or if you can afford it a rebuild!

New Poll