corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » conversion update

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author conversion update
Siberia

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 04 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

handy thing is u have access to another car if ya dont have a part... i'd have to walk/cycle if i needed somthing

[Edited on 02-09-2004 by Siberia]
big eck

2nd Sep 04 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As i've said before mate, fookin hats off to you.

I've noticed that your keeping the PAS on, what pump are you using and did you have to buy the new extended bracket to fit it???
myke

2nd Sep 04 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't work with motors a lot, no. just when one of mine breaks or warrants fiddling.

was just for the two days gone that a mate was down to do a bit of ferrying. he's gone now, so i'm either gona have to get my lazy ass on a bike, or plead with people to deliver bits for me.
thought mum was going to be in today so i could borrow her corolla, but she's gone.

pas pump is from the c16 at the mo. i've just left it in, but tied out of the way so i don't lose fluid. i'll swap it over with the c20 one at some point and expect i will get the cossvaux bracket in the near future.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » conversion update 23 database queries in 0.0076129 seconds