corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got my photo shoot sorted for Total Vauxhall!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got my photo shoot sorted for Total Vauxhall!!!
Claire Richardson

User status: Offline
26th Aug 04 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll find out either on the day or a few days after which issue it'll be in. Its up to the editor I suppose. They might have too many corsas for the first one after the shoot and might want to delay the feature.
Will let y'all know
jr

26th Aug 04 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe it will be a yoyo, where 8 month down the line it gets featured
BeArDy

26th Aug 04 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god knows

i can not see then putting 2 very strong corsas in to one issue??

all i know it mines on the 10th in a studio in BATH, and its for Cover, they have payed out for a Studio Hire so they get the best pictures they can
Claire Richardson

27th Aug 04 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm on the hunt at the mo for a nice bit of industrial unit thats local. Plenty being built round here so its shouldn't be a problem.
Found a smashing one when I had the Redline shoot. A new unit had just had the tarmac laid the day before. Was mint

How long did it take you to do the questionaire Beardy
Talk about spanish inquisition
I've had it four days and I'm only half way through

Claire

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got my photo shoot sorted for Total Vauxhall!!! 23 database queries in 0.0091510 seconds