corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Someone give me an answer to this!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Someone give me an answer to this!!!!
mark6821

User status: Offline
16th Aug 04 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can someone settle an argument for me, do the pipercross induction kit and the pvd bfo sound exactly the same on ekotec sport engines or is one more beefy just a little argument im havin with a mate!!
3CorsaMeal

16th Aug 04 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crappy arguement, they both noisy as old socks
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Aug 04 at 16:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends what kit, a larger one will possibly be louder but I wouldn't lose too much sleep worring about it, its no big difference.

New Poll