corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » UK Justice system is W@NK (Non car related)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UK Justice system is W@NK (Non car related)
Desmond

User status: Offline
11th Aug 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How shite is this......

To cut a long story short, was with a lass for 4 and a half years. We was engaged. Have a 60k joint mortgage on a house (worth 110k). Have a 1 year old baby etc etc.

Bout 4 months ago I caught her actually in bed with some one else. As you do you lose your head. Smashed a few things up etc... Hmmm what you get a police caution. Ok ill take that one.

Bout 3 weeks after that I decide to forgive her just for the sake of the baby, 7 weeks ago I find out that she never stopped seing this other lad. Dick head me, so what do you do - send her packing.

Firstly she wont let me see the baby till everything has gone to court.

then secondly, I get a letter from her solicitor, basically saying her parents house is not fit for her to bring up a baby. So I have 14 days to move out of my house so she can move back in. Best thing is we only got a joint mortgage so they would give us the amount we require...... she has never paid a dime to the house.

So she cheats on my, breaks up the family, nothing but a slag then is entitled to the house. I am expected to carry on paying the mortgage for her to live here or the house gets reposesed and I get major blacklisted.

How does that work then?
Marc

11th Aug 04 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant you go to your solicitor and prove that it was you that paid for the house and that you would be the better parent??
purple_corsa_gls

11th Aug 04 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or forge her signature transferring the mortgage to her name, giving her the burden of the blacklisted credit history
nickyboy01

11th Aug 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its a joint mortgage then she has no legal right to evict you unless she takes your share of the mortgage (all of it) then you'll have to arrange maintenance etc seperately.
MatthewR

11th Aug 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Beat up that geezer firstly, get a women mate to biatch slap her and then go Solicitors aswell, just coz shes been to the solicitors 1st dont let her take the piss mate

[Edited on 11-08-2004 by Evisu]
Thoday

11th Aug 04 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

surely if its joint she has no rights to evict u, get a decent solicitor, she has rights to the child that u will have to fight for but for the house she would have to take over the mortgage if she wants it all 2 herself...
vibrio
Banned

11th Aug 04 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Desmond
How shite is this......

To cut a long story short, was with a lass for 4 and a half years. We was engaged. Have a 60k joint mortgage on a house (worth 110k). Have a 1 year old baby etc etc.

Bout 4 months ago I caught her actually in bed with some one else. As you do you lose your head. Smashed a few things up etc... Hmmm what you get a police caution. Ok ill take that one.

Bout 3 weeks after that I decide to forgive her just for the sake of the baby, 7 weeks ago I find out that she never stopped seing this other lad. Dick head me, so what do you do - send her packing.

Firstly she wont let me see the baby till everything has gone to court.

then secondly, I get a letter from her solicitor, basically saying her parents house is not fit for her to bring up a baby. So I have 14 days to move out of my house so she can move back in. Best thing is we only got a joint mortgage so they would give us the amount we require...... she has never paid a dime to the house.

So she cheats on my, breaks up the family, nothing but a slag then is entitled to the house. I am expected to carry on paying the mortgage for her to live here or the house gets reposesed and I get major blacklisted.

How does that work then?

no - trying to scare you. if the mortgage is joint then your name is on the deeds who own half the house. inform him to GTF. as for the child you have rights too and she can't stop you from seeing it.

you can argue that as she has not piad a penny to the house she is not entiled to have a share. your not married and she was cheating on you. I would defo get a Solicitor.

[Edited on 11-08-2004 by vibrio]
Gavin
Premium Member

11th Aug 04 at 18:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wheres the equal opportunities for mn here then!!!!!!!!

in most cases this happenes where the bloke loses out on the kids, house and shed loads of money and it was all due to the woman cheating on him

pew pew pew pewwwww
Siberia

11th Aug 04 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dunno about english law but over here your can opt to sell the house. Then it either goes on the market or she buys your have.

Either way u win as regards the house.

Shame about the child though ya will haveta figure something else out there.

should have added... i proabably would have choped her head off if i caught her cheating

[Edited on 11-08-2004 by Siberia]
CORSA NUT

11th Aug 04 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kin ell Des
Jambo

11th Aug 04 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and of course its always the men who cheat

I hate the way men get such a bad press when women are just as bad

Good luck desomnd, i reccomend a trip to the C.A.B and to your solicitors.
Adam-D

11th Aug 04 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit id be erm a little

get a solicitor pronto
Ben
Banned

11th Aug 04 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u can proove u have paid all bills and she aint contriuted it will be on your side , her solisitor can not tell u to leave the house , it will have to go to court , same as if u want to get a squatter out , can take upto 6months tho so u will be ok. as for him , i would make sure he was sorry the twat.

father rents a few houses out, got a few pikeys in it trashing place , only way to get them out was to get a court order ect which would take months , instead ma dad and 2 mates went round and kinda didnt give them any other option to leave if ya get me
Matt H

11th Aug 04 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont take no shit des shes a fuckin bitch
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

11th Aug 04 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never trust any bitches or ho's

hope it works out for you though - like ppl have already said get a solicitor and fight back!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » UK Justice system is W@NK (Non car related) 24 database queries in 0.0134230 seconds