corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » MP3 cd

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MP3 cd
gooner_47

User status: Offline
9th Aug 04 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there ne way of makin all mp3 files play at the same volume? I know they vary depending on how they were encoded and wot not, but can u set the level u want 2 play them at? At the moment some are much louder/quieter than others - I'm burning with Nero if that makes ne difference. Cheers
scott d

User status: Offline
11th Aug 04 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would to get an audio editor (sound forge, wavelab, cool edit) and normalize to around -0.5db; this will scan and adjust an entire sound file to that level. An alternative is find the peak db level within a track and adjust volume level accordingly. Avoid going over 0.0db else you'll end up with distortion.

You might even be able to do all that within Nero through it's own audio editor... not 100% certain on that tho.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » MP3 cd 25 database queries in 0.0091159 seconds