corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Suspension Problem opinions please???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Suspension Problem opinions please???
mark6821

User status: Offline
4th Aug 04 at 07:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Picked my car up last night having just had some coilover's fitted but when i drove of the steering wheel was at ten to two going straight so i went back and told them and they had a look and could not see why so they said to bring it back the next day and they would get it tracked and the wheels aligned what could they have done and will this cure the problem they have it now but i just want some more Opinions on what they could have done so i know thanks
Adam-D

4th Aug 04 at 07:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah tracking can sort this
Siberia

4th Aug 04 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are they fk coilovers by any chance?
mark6821

4th Aug 04 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No there KW
TOMAS

4th Aug 04 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tracking's out, just get it tracked and it will be fine. Also watch your tyres in the meantime as they will wear out quickly with the tracking not being correct.

I fitted some coilovers to mine yesterday and couldnt even drive it in a straight line properly until I had it tracked in the afternoon. It was so bad the tyres were squealing when going round bends/corners at like 10mph!! Good thing the allignment place was only 2miles down the road! BTW its now perfect

You should always get the front end re-alligned when you change suspension legs...

[Edited on 04-08-2004 by TOMAS]

New Poll