corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Micra-pete

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Micra-pete
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 04 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should be a u2u but its not

know any good websites about micras?

my m8 has just got one ad has some crazy plans, most of which are unrealistic.......just want him to wake up and show him what people have done with micras and whats possible.......styling and engine.

he wants to put in a couple of rotary engines.. i told him this was stupid idea.
micra_pete
Premium Member

2nd Aug 04 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, what do you want to know, i know as much about micra tuning as anyone, not something to be proud of..........

www.micra.org.uk - go to the forum too
3CorsaMeal

2nd Aug 04 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what engine conversion he can do, who does em etc...

i been telling him to look at using a pulsar as a doner car
micra_pete
Premium Member

2nd Aug 04 at 14:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

engine conversions are not hardly done over here (like most aspects of micra tuning) the lads in taiwan, japan fit the sr20de's and sr20det's 2.0 and 2.0 turbo, the 1.6 nissan range go in fairly easy but tbh the 1.3 is a cracking engine, 130-140bhp could be had fairly simply n/a, and turbo power, well the skys the limit

kappatsu

have a look at the power output.

skicking with the small engine keeps weight like, and remember the micra weighs fack all, to power to weights can be very impressive
micra_pete
Premium Member

2nd Aug 04 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you need any advice drop us a pm, also look in my garage under micras for styling stuff, make sure he does not go the ned max power route.
3CorsaMeal

2nd Aug 04 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one.....

he has played too much gran turismo, and has stupid plans at the plan, i just trying to give him some realistic plans, so he don't go round talking like a idiot
stuyw

2nd Aug 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i see that the rear engined micra may be put into production with a price tag of 24k
micra_pete
Premium Member

3rd Aug 04 at 10:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still looks like a startled frog
_Allan_

3rd Aug 04 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which the micra or your avatar?
micra_pete
Premium Member

3rd Aug 04 at 10:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

little from column a, a little from column b

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Micra-pete 23 database queries in 0.0119441 seconds