corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20XE engine parts FOR SALE.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE engine parts FOR SALE.
Gary GSi

User status: Offline
   1st Aug 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found some parts in the garage i no longer have use for off a C20XE.

Rocker cover in good condition, from 2.0L 16v Calibra with plug lead cover.
Also from same engine Cam belt cover, polished to stainless steel look (needs swirls buffing out).
Alloy Sump for 2.0L 16v slightly cracked needs alloy welding.
Spare distributor cap & H.T. leads
£10 the lot, buyer collects.

I'm in Lincoln, U2U for more details
Karnage Corsa

1st Aug 04 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U Sent Mate
drunkenfool

1st Aug 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U sent
Karnage Corsa

1st Aug 04 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U Replied cheers Gary
drunkenfool

1st Aug 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only need the rocker cover while i get mine powder coated, and then i can sell my old one
Greasemonkey

1st Aug 04 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buyer beware
Gary GSi

3rd Aug 04 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats that supposed to mean, Greasemonkey? You know i didnt know about the internal faults on that engine i sold you, its the cowboy mechanic that rebuilt it for me and he just blamed the engineering company who did some of the work for him. I havent spoke to him since and i wouldnt trust him with my push bike let alone a car. I thought that engine thing was in the past so why bring it up when i am trying to sell what corsa bits i have left? A rocker cover and cam cover cant rattle and fuck up can they.
Greasemonkey

3rd Aug 04 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

er, from what i hear you work for this cowboy and have done since day one, when you told me otherwise. Your a mechanic?????, and you couldnt source a problem on your own engine. Ya stiched me up good and propper
SIMPLE
Gary GSi

4th Aug 04 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont work for him, i never have and i never will, he rebuilt it he knows more about what parts are in it and what is likely to go wrong. I dont have much Vauxhall product knowledge, i work on VWs & Audi's.
What ever you have been told by whoever its a load of crap.
I spent over 3 grand with him all together and i havent got anything to show for it. I havent even got a car on the road anymore, i have had to start from scratch with a £250 Golf, Get over it, i have.
Greasemonkey

5th Aug 04 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont you dare have the cheek to tell me to get over it, far as im concerned you cost me the best part of £2000, and i was told this info by a close friend of yours!!!!!, as for not having anything to do with him, didnt you sell him the shell of your car which now has a V6 in it, and also has MY GSI fornt bumper on which i Gave away to some one to add more salt to the wounds
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gary GSi

5th Aug 04 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sold him the shell because that was all i had left and i didnt want it. I had know idea the GSi bumper came from you. He got it after i sold the shell to him from Rob. It seems like everyone has been doing some quiet deals that have kept others in the dark and it seems like someone has told you some bull shit to make you feel better. And how the hell has it cost you all that, you would of had to get your engine rebuilt anyway even if you didnt buy mine.
Maybe you should of then all this shit never would of happened. I am sorry i ever owed a corsa and ever sold you the engine.
Whats the point of this tread anymore, whats the point of this fuckin website????
I am pleased i have other, more interesting things to do with my time than argue with you.
Bye
Greasemonkey

5th Aug 04 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It cost me that because we had to rebuild your fucking engine 3 times, it went through 3 cranks, 3 con rods, 3 set of main bearings, 2 engine blocks, 2 heads, 3 pistons, thats why it cost so much, your engine dosnt exist no more, its in the bin, only thing left from your engine is the head casting that has my valves in and was also re-built because we couldnt trust your bosses work, and to say the stage 2 porting and polishing was shoddy would be a HUGE understatment,
The cost came from, re-grinding cranks, re boring blocks and balancing the bottom end PROPERLY
Got more interesting things to do eh, what like rip people off, you aint the one out of pocket here.

[Edited on 05-08-2004 by Greasemonkey]
RobHayes

6th Aug 04 at 08:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from what i know of this gary didnt know the problems with the engine. i was going to buy it but didnt have the money. and i know he doesnt work for the bloke who supposedly did all the work on it.
also, gary didnt gain anything out of the free bumper going on his old car. it wasnt given to him and he didnt sell it on.
its understandable the anger etc etc but it wasnt actually gary's fault.
Adam-D

6th Aug 04 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Greasemonkey

6th Aug 04 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i just feel any mechanic should be able to tell the difference between a faulty hydraulic valve lifter and worn main bearings, the two are totally different things, and its apparently basic stuff, which my mechanic picked up straight away. Only thing that stumped us was why it was doing it. Tell ya what lets bore out cylinder one so its not plum, that should do it!!!!!!
drunkenfool

8th Aug 04 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still need a rocker cover for a couple of weeks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C20XE engine parts FOR SALE. 25 database queries in 0.0123291 seconds