corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » want TV...BUT what do i get?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author want TV...BUT what do i get?
Andy GSi

User status: Offline
1st Aug 04 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do i get a head unit one, which is built in? or a normal tv to go where the clocks r?? plus can u buy anything to wire up two different makes, i.e. a kenwood autochanger to a sony head unit??
john_sri

12th Aug 04 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU YOU CANT GET ANYTHING FROM ANYWHERE TO CONNECT THE KENWOOD CHANGER TO A SONY OR ANY OTHER MAKE HEADUNT!

imo - the flip out screens are very very expensive for what they are!

get little screens for a lot of money, yes they look trick and they hide away easy, but it would be alot cheaper to get a mountable screen and build around it so it cant be removed easily! alot cheaper and that way you get a bigger screen aswell! plus there is more choice as well that way!
Andy GSi

12th Aug 04 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i c what ur saying! but having a tv on display all the time is inviting thiefs to break into ur car!! i think i will b getting a tv which goes in, and only cost 150. but i will have to build a mould out of FG again!
john_sri

12th Aug 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thats only prob mate!

but if they see that it is pretty solidly on the dash and that it would take alot to get it off then they prob wouldnt bother!

is ur MSN broke as i never see you on it now! head unit still work?
Dom

12th Aug 04 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people who have built the LCD display into the centre console (where the heater controls are etc) usually have some way of get the screens out. Although a mate of mine put a few bolts from inside LCD casing and through the dash and bolted it up, before fitting the dash back Only way to get the screen out is to un-do the dash and then the bolts. Otherwise you would break the screen

Although, personally i would get an all in one HU and get it fitted where the vents are...saves alot of pissing about with FG, sanding etc etc
kev_corsa

12th Aug 04 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

custom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » want TV...BUT what do i get? 24 database queries in 0.0130761 seconds