corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Does any1...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Does any1...
L330wnz

User status: Offline
28th Jul 04 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

..know anywhere in Norwich/Norfolk that will come to my work and 're-tint' my rear window? As the previous owner decided to take a chunk outta the bottom of it so now it needs 2 be re-done.. I know 1-2 tint are about but dunno if they're mobile?! And I've heard 1st call glass (or woteva they're called) are crap

Any help wud be ace guys n gals
Dan
Premium Member

28th Jul 04 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try overrevs??

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
stubbsy05

28th Jul 04 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1-2-tint, I've seen the van around, notsure if they're mobile.
I saw you today near asda mate, and I also saw you a couple of saturdays parked in the castle mall. Your were in a disabled space with a child seat in the rear?

Search Yell.com to get 1-2 tints contact details.

Heard Overrevs are mobile too like xhale says.
L330wnz

29th Jul 04 at 07:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex.S
1-2-tint, I've seen the van around, notsure if they're mobile.
I saw you today near asda mate, and I also saw you a couple of saturdays parked in the castle mall. Your were in a disabled space with a child seat in the rear?

Search Yell.com to get 1-2 tints contact details.

Heard Overrevs are mobile too like xhale says.

overrevs? ok will try them and 1-2 tint, cheers fellas!! In regards to the mall disabled space and baby seat...took the gf's mum and niece up city... her mum's registered disabled (cant walk properly as she's got some kinda bone disease ) so when she's in the car we can park in disabled spaces and double yellow lines... fookin ace get some funny looks when ppl see me do it tho..hehe!!

Alex u gott give us a wave or toot on the horn if ya see me coz I am oblivious when I'm driving so will hardly ever notice ne1
L330wnz

29th Jul 04 at 07:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ps. Alex u sold ya speedlines yet?
L330wnz

29th Jul 04 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

actually come to fink of it I aint fussed about mobile coz if it done outside will probably get dust and shite on it so wud rather it done in the proper facilities

1-2 Tint want £100 to tint me back window... no way pedro!!

and the number in the phone book for overrevs is 01603 880999 but it says 'this number has not been recognised' and they aint on yell.com

sum1 help meeeeee ls
stubbsy05

29th Jul 04 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speedlines aren't sold yet.

Got someone very interest though
L330wnz

29th Jul 04 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes u have, me!!

if only ya cud hold on to them

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Does any1... 25 database queries in 0.0091219 seconds