corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » I'm pissed off

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I'm pissed off
michelle

User status: Offline
25th Jul 04 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=161317

T5POL

25th Jul 04 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When my corsa done this it was the crankshaft sensor and lambda sensor that were buggered. I also needed a new air flow sensor.
michelle

25th Jul 04 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by T5POL
When my corsa done this it was the crankshaft sensor and lambda sensor that were buggered. I also needed a new air flow sensor.

was it expensive?
T5POL

25th Jul 04 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It ran into about £300/400. At the time I got a diagnostic check at my local vaux and the fault codes for all of this came up. got it done and it was sorted.

It was quite dodgy when the car cut out when at m/way speeds as you lost PAS etc.
T5POL

25th Jul 04 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car got to the stage where it would not go above 3k rpm in any gear! And eventually it would go into home mode and not go above 30mph.
michelle

25th Jul 04 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it only cuts out when im going as slow to go in second gear im fine when driving fast. Hopefully it's something silly i've got no money.
T5POL

25th Jul 04 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It progressively gets worse. It took about 3 weeks until it was dangerous as the engine management light would constantly stay on even when in neutral and parked.

michelle

25th Jul 04 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to phone vauxhall tomorrow because i've been taking it to garages that my mate knows people that work in they are obviously not getting the right problem. I hate cars grrrr
T5POL

25th Jul 04 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL. Yeah the probs are never ending!

Hope you get it fixed cos like I said it can become quite dangerous if your goin fast and it cuts out!

The sooner you get it checked, the less damage is done and the less you need to replace.

good luck.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » I'm pissed off 24 database queries in 0.0094271 seconds