corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Combat Side Skirts (now with more pics)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Combat Side Skirts (now with more pics)
Paul_J

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 04 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, I've had these combat side skirts for ages. Originally I was planning on making my car look a lot like this.

which was why I bought the combat sideskirts from PVD, which at the time cost me about £110. However, I didn't have money to get 17's or the rest of the kit so my plans went out of the window. My style has totally changed now, and even if I was to kit my car I'd want it subtle as possible and I need the cash at the moment (with uni coming up).

So I've decided to sell my skirts finally. These skirts have never been on my car, they've spent nearly their whole lives in my garage after they were a birthday present that sadly I've never used.

As you can see by the pics, they are in mint condition (maybe a bit dusty, which I will clean off first), but exactly how they were when purchased from pvd. There are bits of metal that come with it too that was for attaching them to a car, note these are for Corsa B, but some people have fitted them to C's in the past.

better pics can be taken if people want... I just took them on my phone in the garage quickly. I want to get my motorbike sprayed and so could do with the cash.

I'm looking for about £80 + postage, which is fair considering the amount I paid and the fact they're still new condition.

Still great sideskirts and possibly the deepest around.

Paul J

[Edited on 24-07-2004 by Paul_J]
dr_trewman

23rd Jul 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent mate
deano

24th Jul 04 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me mate said he'll have um for £50
dr_trewman

24th Jul 04 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent
Paul_J

24th Jul 04 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here are some better pics.

L33 LEG
Banned

25th Jul 04 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try u2uing GLSi GUY, not sure if he has got any yet, but i knew that he desperatly needed some before. its worth a try
langey

25th Jul 04 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am after some,
Paul_J

25th Jul 04 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Possibly sold for £80 + p&p unless I'm offered more...

btt...
Paul_J

19th Oct 04 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold to captian rosco

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Combat Side Skirts (now with more pics) 25 database queries in 0.0058999 seconds