corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » locking wheel bolts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author locking wheel bolts
Davidp18

User status: Offline
18th Jul 04 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive lost my key to my locking wheel bolts and the code to em,and heard they have to be drilled out,how can i go bout doin this or is there anuva way,im not payin vx's extortionate prices?
corsa_sri04

18th Jul 04 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you could get a socket which is one size too big for the bolt and bash it onto the locking wheel bolt but it might crack the socket, so a wheel brace might be better
diddon

18th Jul 04 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Places like ATS, kwik fit etc drill bolts too

New Poll