corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP!!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP!!!!!!
dantheman

User status: Offline
12th Jul 04 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MY CARS DEAD!! i was drivin an i went to put my fut down and there was areally bad flat spot, which eventually got worse untill the cars struggled to go, if i put my fut down a little and gently i cud just about get it goin?? its just spluttering an missin.?? anyone know the problem??

i put £30 worth of fuel in on sat night an its only monday so i hope i havnt ran out ive done hardly any miles

[Edited on 12-07-2004 by dantheman]
mike_1.2LS96

12th Jul 04 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you ran out of petrol?
KennyT

12th Jul 04 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the cars around 60000miles it could be problems with the timing causing it to run like pish.
mike_1.2LS96

12th Jul 04 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From the sounds of it, its something simple like blocked fuel line, filter or dodgy pump. Or worse case, head gasket.

Was there any smoke or burning smell?>
dantheman

12th Jul 04 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt really notice any smells and i had they headgasket an timin belt an pullies done about 6k ago so they shud be fine i ran it out of fuel a couple of days ago due to dodgy fuel gauge!! could it be crap from bottom of tank blockin the filter?? and where are the filters on the corsa sport?
mike_1.2LS96

12th Jul 04 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They filters on corsas is near the right rear wheel.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP!!!!!! 24 database queries in 0.0097671 seconds