corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » My cars is dead!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My cars is dead!
mattyboi

User status: Offline
   29th Jun 04 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! On sunday night driving back to work in sailsbury and my cam belt let go!! One of the pullys came off and now the dark destroyer is dead. So now i can`t come along this weekend or go to trax and donny. Its in my works workshop at the mo and i don`t know what to do next. Do i rebuild, 2lt conversion or get a 200SX drifter? Let me know what you think. Fooking pullleys! weep weep weep weep weep weep weep
mattyboi

29th Jun 04 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

RIP
broster
Premium Member

29th Jun 04 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask joff for his engine seems as he aint doing fuck all with it
mattyboi

29th Jun 04 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been checking out some 200sx site and i think a S13 drifter is one the cards. A lad at work wants to buy my car as it stands cause his dad owns a garage and it would cover the cost of the base S13 and drift mods! REALLY NOT SURE WHAT TO DO!!!
broster
Premium Member

29th Jun 04 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

save and buy bazgouches s14 mate, 4k! with 18's and zorst in classified
Kerry

29th Jun 04 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

warren also has an s14 for sale
Joff

29th Jun 04 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
ask joff for his engine seems as he aint doing fuck all with it

The 2.0? It's doing very nicely for itself thanks very much. Would like ideal in matty's Corsa tho wouldn't it
Joff

29th Jun 04 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Valver in the Corsa is the obvious route - you've got the car already, 3k would see you with a rebuilt engine with a few tweaks, suspension, brakes and all the other gubbins you'd need.

200 SX could be more hassle than it's worth, but if it's anything like Baz's then it's SOOOO much fun

mattyboi

1st Jul 04 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its gonna be an S13. 1- there cheep so i can get tein suspention and tune it for drift 2- there cheep so i can get another really cheep one for spares 3- there jap drift turbo bad boys!!!!

The other options are a celica gt but i think there a bit slow or a civic VTI. Its got be the S13 thought!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » My cars is dead! 24 database queries in 0.0146999 seconds