corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Whats wrong with my car?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats wrong with my car?
t44rnt

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 04 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right im not 2 sure myself whats wrong with my car and im hopin u guys can tell me wots wrong. i have a corsa b sxi (1.2 16v) the car runs perfectly, but if i take it up to 4000 revs in any gear the car loses power and the engine management light comes on untill i either brake or dip the clutch to drop the revs. i have no idea wots causin it but its really pissing me off and i dont want 2 take it to vauxhall cos they will charge me an arm and a leg.
Any1 got any ideas?

New Poll