corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » crazyness! its been a while!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author crazyness! its been a while!!
Alex

User status: Offline
21st Jun 04 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a few days its been

newquay is class! nice weather all the time we were there, bbqs and fires on the beach, toasting marshmallows, getting so drunk i dont remember an entire night, surfing a bit (waves were pretty poor though )
driving down there was fun, 674 miles there and back, longest my car has ever driven!
its now making some kind of odd clunking noise whenever i change gear or go over bumps, seems to be coming from down near the pedals, looked for dropped rubbish and obvious things but i dunno what it is!

sooo tired now, thankfully i can take the day off work tomorrow!

recomend it to people though! class place to go!
broster
Premium Member

22nd Jun 04 at 09:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

welcome back to the east mids dude lol, u were missed!
Graham

22nd Jun 04 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i went last summer just gone, was totally awsome loved everyday there, where did u stay alex, i stayed in a camp/caravan site called tregustic was a bit shitty but was funny , went to the beach everyday, mainly fistral as the ripcurl 2003 surf contests were on wud love to go again, went down in my old 1.2 merit little thing did good to get there
Alex

22nd Jun 04 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stayed right by fistrel beach in a surf hostel place called "the zone"
was amazing

we went to the beach most days but all the competitions start in about 3 days time! so we just miss out

wouldnt have got to surf myself though during that time!

we are on about going later on in the summer again now

broster
Premium Member

22nd Jun 04 at 21:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i recon the noise is ur induction kit!
Alex

22nd Jun 04 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
i recon the noise is ur induction kit!

thanks there, so helpful! AFTER I TOLD U WHAT WAS WRONG
broster
Premium Member

23rd Jun 04 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh sorry thought it was de ja vu

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » crazyness! its been a while!! 24 database queries in 0.0122740 seconds