corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » so wank lol

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author so wank lol
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   19th Jun 04 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

getting frustrated now! first i lost my front plate on the m6 by birmingham somewhere! i think! second i went ot buy a new fuel filter, had to go to halfords to get it as vauxhall was shut, looked up on their wank charts and found what i wanted had to ask at service desk ok, so they give me on, yes its the right one im told, sorted off i go! get home to fit it, and its the rong one gay! i went in to town to get my dads fathers day gift and some twat decided to hav a carnival, wankers! and to top it off aol has been violated somehow lol
Gavin
Premium Member

19th Jun 04 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont blame brum!!!!!!!
brum rules!

tis hasnt been ur day has it

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

19th Jun 04 at 16:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not so far need to wash m ycar but can tbe arsed as sumink will fall off no doubt!
Gavin
Premium Member

19th Jun 04 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

.... fool!

use fairy liquid on ya car..... it makes ur paint work all nice and soft!

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

19th Jun 04 at 21:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok gav, then i shall polish it with brake fluid
Gavin
Premium Member

20th Jun 04 at 11:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah..... and add abit of tar into te mixture

pew pew pew pewwwww
Joff

20th Jun 04 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Halfords don't list the 1.6 engine let alone 1.4s that have a cc strangely similar to that of a 1.6.

Clever chap behind the counter said the 1.7 TD engine would be the best to go for as it's nearly the same size engine...

numbnuts.

Took a lucky guess with sump plugs and washers only to find at had at least two at home in my "oil filter" section in my garage
broster
Premium Member

21st Jun 04 at 11:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"oil filter" section lol, you have a section just for filter lol!!! halfords are gay i got angry with them today lol! so mch anger needs releasing! joff help me release it
Joff

21st Jun 04 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not helping you release anything Mr Mark!!

You short shifting yet?
broster
Premium Member

21st Jun 04 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am short shifting like no tomoz dude tis fun a ling ling

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » so wank lol 25 database queries in 0.0155530 seconds