corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My accident claim is now going to court!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My accident claim is now going to court!!
leeshez

User status: Offline
19th Jun 04 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

barstards
Thoday

19th Jun 04 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have written a 2 side of A4 with all ur points, my points and arguements about their witnesses points. all bullet points..

much more confident now!
1600power

19th Jun 04 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I would personally discredit the witness and question his ability to judge your speed accurately. The very fact that a figure has been mentioned is enough for you to counterclaim. Tell them that your speed was appropriate.

The music thing also doesn't make a difference. This is a dispute of liability not a prosecution for driving without due care and attention!

You also must must must mention that the accident would not have taken place would she not have entered in to a lane in which you were travelling.

Good luck mate!

u say that in a court of law and i reckon ull be walking away with what u rightly deserve.

Nobs thinking because u drive a modded car u are instantly a menace. fucking gimps, if she wasnt driving like a tosser none of this wud have frikin happended!

good luck fella!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My accident claim is now going to court!! 23 database queries in 0.0073371 seconds