corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » My Bonnets Stuck

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Bonnets Stuck
James@CCC

User status: Offline
   18th Jun 04 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate had a look in my engine bay last night when he was pissed, and when he was done, he put the rod thing that holds it up to the side of the clip it should go in, not in it. He then slammed it shut. The side without the rod in down further than usual, but the side with the rod has hit against it stopping it from closing all the way.

The pull cable in the footwell does nothing know, and i cant find anyway to open my bonnet

can anyone give me some help

cheers
purple_corsa_gls

18th Jun 04 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when that happened to mine i just got my mate to pull the bonnet release fully out, so if it was working it would release it, then get my hands under it and give it a pull at the bonnet untill it became loose. i dont know if its the same thing but just try yanking the bonnet as hard as you can. it worked for me
James@CCC

18th Jun 04 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yank the bonnet up as someones pullin the realse cable? ill give it a go when i can find someone to help me.

anyother ideas of what else i could do if this dont work?
waynep

18th Jun 04 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

instead of that mate get somone to pull the cable and u PUSH down in the middle of bonnet so the spring forces down then back upa gain thast how i have to get mine open
suzi-sue

19th Jun 04 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bet it aint as stuck as mine

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=152558

Check out the pics on there

Andy

New Poll