corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance with Admiral, they so sneeky!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insurance with Admiral, they so sneeky!!!
MoNkEy MaGiC

User status: Offline
17th Jun 04 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i jus got a quote with admiral as my insurance is due on wednesday!!!!!

"apparently" they only allow u to have 6 modifications!! which is a cunt as i wanna modify my car more this year! but anyway ive got the following covered so far.........

1) uprated brakes
2) zorst system
3) interior decorative mods
4) exterior decorative mods
5) non standard filters

and..... i said i will have a set of 17inch alloys at the end of next month...they said they can cover me for the alloys at no extra charge "IF" i had them on the car "now"....but if i call them up after the policy has started they will charge me for them

i havnt started the policy yet, gonna call them 2moro n say my alloys are on order and will be on the car b4 the policy is due to start next wed, so they cant charge me more
Greg_M

17th Jun 04 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just say they are on, then when you put em in, there declared already
N90ATH

17th Jun 04 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

careful some companys will send a rep round to see the car if its been modded
MoNkEy MaGiC

17th Jun 04 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greg12v
just say they are on, then when you put em in, there declared already

i know i should have, but i said i havnt got them yet!!! i wanted to know how much they will charge for it first thats why,

i cant have any more mods though! i mean im willing to pay more? but apparently 6 is the limit! and i need to lower it still...but good thing its a Gsi corsa b as they bout 10-15mm lower than standard corsas anyway
Ben
Banned

17th Jun 04 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yeh ^^^ just say u aint the person and its ur brother and hes at work, i have never heard that this has happened to any1

[Edited on 120102 by Ben]
MoNkEy MaGiC

17th Jun 04 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath1985
careful some companys will send a rep round to see the car if its been modded

dont lie!!

will "Admiral" in particular really bother to do this, even though im only asking for Third Party Fire and Theft cover??

ive declared everything..... jus gotta wait for the alloys?
vibrio
Banned

17th Jun 04 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Admiral wanted £500 for my renewal. I went online and put in the same details as normal and it was £150 cheaper lol
MoNkEy MaGiC

17th Jun 04 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah they quoted me online over a month ago and since some damn lady has been kept on calling me so i said ok ok ok go thru the details with me one more time and it worked out about 80quid more than online with the same details!!

so i told her straight why the hell have u quoted me more on the phone with the same details...she went blank for a minute.... n then put the quote down to how much i had b4 online, they so sneeky!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance with Admiral, they so sneeky!!! 23 database queries in 0.0111542 seconds