corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » im bored.... got no money for beer :(

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author im bored.... got no money for beer :(
Alex

User status: Offline
15th Jun 04 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does any1 wanna buy me a pint? or talk to me
Alex

15th Jun 04 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh my word, no1 has posted in here alllllll day!!

crazyness if u ask me!
Gavin
Premium Member

15th Jun 04 at 15:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to rub it in..... but 4 down.... 20 to go

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

15th Jun 04 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha nice pic gav! well sorry alex im on the beer now aswell! gutting for you hu
Gavin
Premium Member

15th Jun 04 at 18:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

minus another 2 cans

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

15th Jun 04 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha im on the bottles, gav why you on cans usually a bottle man!
Gavin
Premium Member

15th Jun 04 at 19:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u had turned me into a can man!

i seen the 24 bottle box and then i felt the FORCE coming from the box of 24 cans.... so i picked up the cans

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

15th Jun 04 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dude u felt the love of the 24 packs! im on the becks at the moment, my misses sister gave me a load of it, takes good for a stella alternative, and was on nastro at lunch!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » im bored.... got no money for beer :( 25 database queries in 0.0134211 seconds