corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » R.I.P Viccy the Veccy

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R.I.P Viccy the Veccy
big eck

User status: Offline
15th Jun 04 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kerry
well i bought a house for 50k and its sold for 109k so u do the maths and tell me if it will all be ok

Sorry for askin
Kerry

15th Jun 04 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
interest rates are that low its cheaper to borrow money at the moment, which means higher house prices, then when they do go back up we hit a dark spot for a year or 2

interest rates are actually on the rise which means house prices will soon fall

i will wait til the rates get really high and the prices get even lower before i buy again
J da Silva

15th Jun 04 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
interest rates are that low its cheaper to borrow money at the moment, which means higher house prices, then when they do go back up we hit a dark spot for a year or 2

interest rates are actually on the rise which means house prices will soon fall

i will wait til the rates get really high and the prices get even lower before i buy again

yes thats true they are on the increase now, but at the moment young first time buyers are going to struggle
Kerry

15th Jun 04 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes on average couples need to earn around 25k a year each to get a mortgage for atleast 150k and that wont get u much at the mo
J da Silva

15th Jun 04 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not entitled to as much tax rebait as someone who earns under 30k a year How crap is that?
BlueCorsa

15th Jun 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

yes thats true they are on the increase now, but at the moment young first time buyers are going to struggle

Till all the fools who've paid far too much can't pay their mortgages and there'll be plenty of repossessed property at auction
Kerry

15th Jun 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt want to buy a reposession the people who have them taken off them trash em to feck by puttin holes in pipes ect

thats why companies are more reluctant to do them this days and would rather sort it out without goin to court
J da Silva

15th Jun 04 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a company i've recently delt with will get some stuff repo'd if they don't pull their fingers out

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » R.I.P Viccy the Veccy 23 database queries in 0.0115359 seconds