corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Things never go the way you want them to go!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Things never go the way you want them to go!!!
MJ

User status: Offline
   14th Jun 04 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right where shell i start.

At the beggining of the year i decided to fit an exhuast system as i thought how differcult can this be, how wrong was i. First thing i couldn't get the old system off, so i had to cut that off. Then the new straight through was too long so i had to cut that down and sort that out.

Then it comes to today, when i fort yer i will fit my new clutch, easy job me and my old man think, due to reading the manual. This was not to be the case. First problem we had was that we could not get the input drive shaft out, so we had to find the tool from somewhere this took a gd hour. then we took that off and the it came to the clutch. As mine is only a 1.2 8v we fort it must be the standard flywheel instead of a Pot flywheel so it will just fall out, this was not the case we tried and tried and now the clutch is stuck in there and we cant move it this means that we have to take the whole gearbox out just to change the clutch. i wish i never brought one now.

Why cant anythink go to plan and have to be such a pain to sort out.
RS6

14th Jun 04 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted for you m8

hope u get it sorted out asap!
MJ

14th Jun 04 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate, i better get it sorted soon, ready for max, might do some more stuff to car while its off the road, like spraying.
i am also tempted to start spraying up for freinds and that, u know the quality all ready and thats only from cans, so if u need anymore done just ask and spread the word.
RS6

14th Jun 04 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah quality is A1! spraying, might have another corsa c for u to do lol soon!
Adam_B

14th Jun 04 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats nothing

dont get me started
MJ

14th Jun 04 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is when u have exams to get too and no car
J100RSA

14th Jun 04 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i take it u didnt use the clips to compress the clutch
MJ

15th Jun 04 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer i did use the clips, 2 sets as well and it still wouldnt come out. but we think someone has had a go before at the clutch as where u put the clips the metal is bent in.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Things never go the way you want them to go!!! 23 database queries in 0.0117331 seconds