corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » people arre missing the point, gerrard you total w@nker

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author people arre missing the point, gerrard you total w@nker
nik

User status: Offline
14th Jun 04 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Predator SXi
cant blaime becks 4 the penalty miss, he hit it well enough, boldy guessed correctly.......surely if u got 10mins left u put a defensive player on not heskey and hargreaves

exactly I would have put Butt on myself for scholes as he was riding a yellow, really can't understand why he bought heskey on. Vassel was a good choice as he can run/tire the defense down with his pace
corsa_crew

14th Jun 04 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it might just b me but gerrard shud ov got a call from cole as he seemed 2 get in the way.

wrong choices ov players 2 bring on - but nvrmind its all water under the bridge now.

Spence

14th Jun 04 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought lampard got booked not scholes? yeh hargreaves and heskey a waste of time IMO vassel was a gd introduction.....possible even carragher cud of cum on
Jgrant1285

14th Jun 04 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sven needs the sack coz of two SILLY mistakes? lmao, we put in a good performance. We had that game in the bag (Which proves we got a good team going which can play good football), France were worried towards the end when we were 1-0 up. Then two mistakes and we have lost the game, we only have ourselfs to blame, but WE WERE BEATING FRANCE FOR 90 MINUTES!! you all make it sound asif we got beat 3 or 4 nil!! Stoppage time mistakes and thats it, if we play like that for all the other games we gonna be in that final, we were playing the ball around nicely, keepin' the ball and we looked comfortable.

Why all the hate on gerrard? Like non of the other players made mistakes? I can honestly say (as a liverpool fan) that is the only major mistake that i can think of that gerrard has made in a game. He'll make up for it, and his value will go up at the end of the tournament

Gerrard = Liverpool 4 life
HeNdie

14th Jun 04 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just got back in from the game, it just didnt seem like it was happening. Agree u cant really blame james, dont see why he didnt leave rooney upfront on his own and bring in another mid/defender for the last bit.

Yeh i hope gerrard gets a chance to make up for it, hopefully he should.

[Edited on 14-06-2004 by HeNdie]
nik

14th Jun 04 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no we were beating france for about 52 minutes
Jgrant1285

14th Jun 04 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
no we were beating france for about 52 minutes

^^ can you go into more detail nick?
GREG 1

14th Jun 04 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
Mine:

david james

Danny mills
Cambell
terry
bridge

Beckham
Lampard
Parker
Cole

Owen
Defoe
didnt think you liked Chelsea and 1/2 that team are chelsea boys

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » people arre missing the point, gerrard you total w@nker 23 database queries in 0.0125129 seconds