corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa GSI UPGRADE NEED SOME INFO :D

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSI UPGRADE NEED SOME INFO :D
Introlux

User status: Offline
   7th Jun 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i have a corsa GSI electrics edition, with the ECOTEC engine. What i wanted to know is simple. I want to put a 2.0cc engine in there. i know i can put either a Astra GSI 2.0 16V engine in there or a Cavelier GSI 2.0 16V engine in there. first question is which engine is better? also will the conversion be be worth the money in performance wise. i know the site says the Corsa GSI does 0 - 60 in 9s standard, but i have seen 8.5s proven. difficult to accomplish but it has been done. so will the performance from 0 - 60 be worth the money investing in the 2.0 conversion???? and secondly How much will it cost? i can get the engine supply and fitted for £900. so i know the value of that. will i need to change anything else on the car? if so what will i need to change and how much will those set me back on average parts and labour included

cheers peops

Introlux
stuyw

User status: Offline
7th Jun 04 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur better of using the search function m8 as this has been asked 1000's of times

New Poll