corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » anyways what do you guys think to this

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyways what do you guys think to this
corsa120

User status: Offline
1st Jun 04 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thinkin of changin my name from corsa120 to............

smo_corsa_oth in case you dont get it stands for, smooth corsa just split the smooth up obviously

tell me yay or nay before i become a payed member, an my car is gonna get alot smoother over the next 6 weeks
Joff

1st Jun 04 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah. I had to think about it even after you'd explained it

Stick with your real name dude - don't be ashamed, Cecil is a name to be proud of....

broster
Premium Member

2nd Jun 04 at 08:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

too much too look at mate, you get an e-mail addy if you become a fully paid up member so just stick to ur real name so much easier!
Gavin
Premium Member

2nd Jun 04 at 15:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

every1is going toards just having there real names as there username!
its also easiler at meets as u dont have to learn there real names aswell

pew pew pew pewwwww
calidus

4th Jun 04 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

totally off topic but every nite I read these posts and every nite I cant get my empty sodding beer cans in the bin when I throw em from the computer grrrrrr just wanted to vent my anger! oooooh id say no to the name
broster
Premium Member

5th Jun 04 at 05:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice to know calidus! cheers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » anyways what do you guys think to this 25 database queries in 0.0118492 seconds