corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Banner

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Banner
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
18th May 04 at 18:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't buy anything until I've had time to look in to this properly. It may be that we can sort banners for each region, or at least formalise the design to be standard and not full of advertising crap!

That isn't cheap - PVD made us one some years ago for free, and I've since had another one made which is slightly longer at no cost in return for some consultancy.

Leave it with me.

[Edited on 18-05-2004 by Ian]
KITcorsa

18th May 04 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds good Ian!!! where did the one at max live at london come from????? that was a perfect banner!! good for eather just putting on the ground, pinning up on a wall, or mounting on posts or between trees or lamp posts!!
jamesw

18th May 04 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian could you possible let me have the original font as i am going to sort out some front numberplate covers as corsa_crew already knows.

JW
KITcorsa

18th May 04 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

banner like this one!! where did this one come from??

KITcorsa

18th May 04 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think if we had a barrier like this and just underneather and after the tail of the P saying NORTH EAST or which eva region

Ian
Site Administrator

18th May 04 at 19:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Snowy made this I think, we also have an identical one white with black lettering which is currently en route to Scotland.
KITcorsa

18th May 04 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you think it would be a good idea to get one made like this one mate or the one corsa_crew has chosen???

personally i think this one is better as i said ya can show it much easyer and is clear!! where with the other is a big of a big area and wind would blow it away and is a big large to just put on the ground!!
corsa_crew

18th May 04 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep not a problem mate - just thought i'd check with u and tim first b4 going any further as didnt want cause any trouble. i'll leave it 4 a while to let u look in 2 the matter in more detail.

corsa_crew
M2RTY

19th May 04 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry but i dont like that banner with north east on one bit, sorry mate

simple one like the one on the pic above is soooo much more effective, long and thin also

as i said, make a double of the above one, same font, colours etc and ure on2 a winner

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Banner 24 database queries in 0.0126879 seconds