corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What shell i expect @ the rollin Road

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What shell i expect @ the rollin Road
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
13th May 04 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
143lb ft actually

it's funny when you think your right but your wrong
Robertio_uk

13th May 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do have the 20XE
Marc

13th May 04 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
143lb ft actually

I too thought this
vibrio
Banned

14th May 04 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
143lb ft actually

Its funny when you get all excited about me being wrong and point it out at every given opportunity

Whos the one that went and found out the real stats. Read the post ya dumb ugly dickface (hmm, who put they thought it was 145 in teh first place )

You really want to fuck me im sure

it was me that said 145lb for the standard engine first
vibrio
Banned

14th May 04 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Research posts form like 1 year ago to about 3 months ago when i stuck with 145lb ft until i read a huge post on mig with loads saying it was 143. So i decided to find out properly.

As i say, its comical that you get all excited about me being wrong and point it out at every given opportunity, but in this case, i was previously right, and swapped to 143 due to wrong information.

I mean, for fucks sake, i was the one that reposted about it being 145. You got all excited and wet your pants again and made an issue of it (as usual)

You get so excited about me dont you.

I really can't believe how much of a fanny you really are. someone asks what the standard torque figure is and I post my reply. you then reply saying it's 143lb with a smarmy your the one that got excited about the fact that I may have been wrong.

Then after you say who was the first one to say it thinking it was you in this thread when it can be quite clearly seen that it is me you rant about threads posted over a year ago

also you start getting all defensive and start name calling (remember your the oh so mature one). just face facts if your wrong about somthing Daimo, there is no need to go off and try and argue about who posted what and where first, then start getting abusive about it and going about about people wanting to fuck you in the ass.

the only other thing I have left ot say about it is 144000
Ditch

14th May 04 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GIBBS

14th May 04 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Yeah, and i was wrong so i decide to stop listening to fanny conversations and find out the facts.

I didn't have to post those fact back up. But i did, to see if you would get all excited again and repost trying to put me down.

My experiment worked, and you did

I have 4 thing to say about it also.

1010010 1101111 1110011 1110011 1101001 1110011 1100001 1000110 1001111 1001111 1001100

82 111 115 115 105 115 97 70 79 79 76

what the f**k is that supposed to mean?

GIBBS

14th May 04 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Really

bah, i only use it for networking purposes, no point tryin to make a word out of it, depends on font and the ascii table's!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What shell i expect @ the rollin Road 23 database queries in 0.0504038 seconds