corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » How pissed off am i?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How pissed off am i?
Greg_M

User status: Offline
10th May 04 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very...no1 reminded me it was the meet on sunday did they. grrrrrrrr

now ive missed it all, guess ill have my own meet on my drive at home then or i could go park next to graham at pets at home and we can have a lincoln 12v meet.................... SOD YOU ALL
Graham

10th May 04 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

funny that considerin i txt you at 5.27pm on satruday sayin "greg, if yu are still going to the meet what time do you want to go down there, txt bk" hmmm
M Sutton

11th May 04 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would of sent a few u2us out but i was out all weekend, broster is too lazy to do it so...
broster
Premium Member

11th May 04 at 12:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not lazy you cheeky sod, just i believe that if your old enuff to drive then you should be old enuff to remember stuff! cll me old fashioned if you like lol
M Sutton

11th May 04 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
Greg_M

11th May 04 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by incufan2k3
funny that considerin i txt you at 5.27pm on satruday sayin "greg, if yu are still going to the meet what time do you want to go down there, txt bk" hmmm

well i didnt get it, you didnt say that today in PAH

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » How pissed off am i? 24 database queries in 0.0050871 seconds