corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » exhaust rubbers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author exhaust rubbers
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th May 04 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine are goin on the back an i need them changin. How much am i lookin for the back two that you hang the backbox too. While i'm changin the back 2, shall i change them all ?? If so how many is there cos i can't be bothered 2 go out in the rain an check !!

Also, could this be the reason why my backbox rattles an moves a fair bit when its sittin at idle

cheers ppl

Mase
Adam-D

8th May 04 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the back box rattling on somthing or its rattling inside?

and zorst rubbers are cheap
Corsa E-Tec

8th May 04 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 for the back box and 2 for the center section.
dave17

8th May 04 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine was rattling for a while, then this happenned:

Mase
Premium Member

8th May 04 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think the inlet angle is slightly out an i think it needs heatin an bending down a bit, cos its ofsetting the rest of teh system which is causin the rattlin at times

Mase
JayC

8th May 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy some std corsa ones from vauxhall for the middle section but for ur rear ones get some ford focus ones as they are shorted and stiffer this will stop it moving so much. I bought some for my old corsa bout a year ago and they cost £7 for a pair of focus ones.
Mase
Premium Member

8th May 04 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think i might do that cos i want it to move up more towards the bumper anyway !! cheers

Mase
JayC

8th May 04 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those will do ur job then. They are quite hard to put on but they do go on so keep trying and be forceful.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » exhaust rubbers 24 database queries in 0.0121250 seconds