corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 5 stud conversion on corsa b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 5 stud conversion on corsa b
cjonescorsa

User status: Offline
6th May 04 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a corsa and am looking into doing a 5 stud conversion i have 5 stud hubs from cavalier and shafts from cavalier but am looking into fitting rear disks so is it possible to get a 5 stud rear hubs and disks froma astra/cavalier v6 using the m-tech stuff and slap them on a rear axle of a corsa.

any ideas welcome
cjonescorsa

User status: Offline
6th May 04 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also will the cavalier v6 driveshafts and hubs fit the corsa or do they need shortening in someway?

New Poll