corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What was your last 3 purchases off ebay?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What was your last 3 purchases off ebay?
Rob

User status: Offline
6th May 04 at 07:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh it fits into the grab rails
Shelly
Premium Member

6th May 04 at 07:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed

This is all...

That brings back memories

CorsaDave and Adi trying to fit one in a W reg Corsa B

Took all bloody day !!
Demo

6th May 04 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by stubs
quote:
Originally posted by Demo
quote:
Originally posted by VoYtO LeViCh
does that sunglasses holder fit the corsa B? goes where the handle would be on the drivers side dont it?

dont think so mate. the one in my old mans old vectra was where the sunroof controls would be in a car that has a sunroof. cant see why it wouldnt fit a corsa without a sunroof tho. just depends on how it attatches but im sure you could mod it to fit

Nah Demo, the one pictured above...

...is like the one's in the Corsa C... they are fitted above the drivers door (empty grab-handle spot) - These should fit in the Corsa B

I suspect the one you're thinking of (fitted to your dad's vectra) is like this (fitted to my Astra);

I think you may be right in saying that these can be fitted to the Corsa's without a sunroof... I fitted it to my Astra no worries.

i stand corrected. may have to get myself one of those for the simple fact that my sunglasses always get scratched to fuck in my glovebox
Half Pint

6th May 04 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought this for £36

TNM

6th May 04 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£36!!!

bargin!
linzi_h

9th May 04 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have bought a bluetooth adaptor for me laptop, paul frank laptop bag and a vga to tv converter for laptop too

all at cheap prices - ebay is great
drunkenfool

10th May 04 at 01:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
like the looks of those LED brake lights

£9 delivered which isnt too bad. I usually have to buy the "tru color" bulb things cos i got smoked lights, and they are quite expensive anyway, and dont last very long. Thought i may as well get some that i wont have to replace every few months.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What was your last 3 purchases off ebay? 23 database queries in 0.0113950 seconds