corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » -#- Bodyshop experts pls help -#-

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author -#- Bodyshop experts pls help -#-
Davido

User status: Offline
5th May 04 at 06:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after pissing around fitting my reiger rs kit at the bodyshop last night got to about 10 o'clock and full kit and arches were on smoothed in & clamped excpet for front bumper when we realised shit mesh isnt on back bumper and its now blended into arches but front was still off so fitted mesh to front what performance had to make bracket to rivet it on in the end had to rivet it onto the actual bumper hopefully once sprayed u shudnt be able to see the small rivets, only thing is how the hell are we gona be able to get rear mesh on cos the bumper cant come of now?

sorry for huge essay, thanks in advance for any help
Russ

5th May 04 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get it up in the air.
Davido

5th May 04 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah was thinking that with wheels off wud be a bit off acess but what cud i use to attatch it to bumper?
Russ

5th May 04 at 07:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

er, unless you can modify some sort of bracket to mould to the bumber and hold the mesh on, ur as fucked as a thai whore with that 1 i think.
Dan
Premium Member

5th May 04 at 08:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did mine wiv the bumper on, just jack it up, lay under, bend the mesh around where it has 2 go, mix up some p38 and fiberglass it on, simple

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Thoday

5th May 04 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do the above matey.. if u can get it on a ramp mite be easier but gona need a few pair of hands and some quick drying glue stuff to hold it on.. bend the mesh around the back side of the bumper it shud grip to it better
bradfincham

5th May 04 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get up in the air mate, then bend it round and use sikkaflex, i did this on mine and it held well for ages!
Colour-Tec Coachworks

5th May 04 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 poster ramp, you will have full access to the bumpers. Been there and had the same problems with the yellow corsa we did on 19's. It wasnt a mistake, i just hate masking up mesh.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » -#- Bodyshop experts pls help -#- 24 database queries in 0.0112262 seconds