corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Post a picture of your desk!$"£

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Post a picture of your desk!$"£
dj_mikey_k

User status: Offline
3rd May 04 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good for when i do some production, and the bass response i feel is just about right, sounds nice wid my sub woofer, hopefully gonna invest in a pair of sony studio speakers and then use the denon ones as my rear speakers for my 5.1 set up, instead of the shitty creative ones i have now, also wanna invest in a new sub as the one i have is on its last legs
Dom

3rd May 04 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

niiice
yea, i use my missions for my music production, although because i have them in the weirdest setup ever (postion wise) they dont sound all that Although im looking at getting the SM6A mission pros, which are suppose to be pretty good...and its nice that there active, meaning good bye to my chunky amp Although if i can get my hands on a set of second hand NS10s would be mint as, especially since there industry standard gear like the digidesign 001 box i have....plus the ns10s can handle alot of abusing, which is always good when your producing and you wack a raw distorted bass sine wave through them (not good, because it blows speakers...like my missions, kinda ish )

[Edited on 03-05-2004 by VisibleMan]
Nismo

7th May 04 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want some new Denon Powered EONS butbit to pricey at the mo

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Post a picture of your desk!$"£ 23 database queries in 0.0098920 seconds