corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » SEATS FOR JAG CORSA DONE NOW&new pics of car now!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SEATS FOR JAG CORSA DONE NOW&new pics of car now!
Sidesport

User status: Offline
1st May 04 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed
Or speak to sidesport. His company wil re-trim your whole interior for a very nice price in exchange for sticking a sticker on you'r car...

Totally Corect Ed

Although our company is no longer called " Sidesport " ( new site in the making ) We are good friends with a highly respected company that do retrim seats!

The price for a full retrim..

Front seats
Rear Bench
Door cards
Gator to match

All in 2 tone leather would probably cost WELL over a GRAND

But Iaz if you want it doing i could probably sort it out for about £500-550 mate..no probs!

This is a price only avalible for our demo cars....

If anyone is interested in becoming a Demo car for us...then please email me pictures of your car to : SaXo_uk@hotmail.com

We have alot of cars about to be featured ( who demo with us ) So we are only looking for cars that are about to be featured or are appearing at Max Power Live.

Regards

Chris
Simon

1st May 04 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as has been said i think theyd look better if material was jsut stretched better so no chreasesm duno how u spell that :s
FlamingCorsa

1st May 04 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea not sure wot 2 do for the interior! still hopeful that the car will b done for max live but c wot happens! i defo wont b driving it there! hopefully it will b running and looking ok inside and with all exterior done! cwot happens, going 2 go make some seat subframes now so i dont have 2 buy any - hehe

save me £70!!! lol
Rob_Quads

1st May 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want a cheap retrim try this place.

Thier work is very good and used by a few citroen garages. They don't really want custom work only straight retrims or fairly simple buckets

Prices are around £550/600 for a full interior on a saxo so would be similar on the corsa i would expect

[Edited on 01-05-2004 by Rob_Quads]
FlamingCorsa

1st May 04 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is i waud not even need the rear seats doing cos not gonna have them, just fronts and doors cards really! think i will stick with the seats as they are now and c how it goes, got one seat in now and gonna go make the other subframe now! umm at 12.30! think i must b mad, working at half 9 also! lol
Nismo

1st May 04 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
may use these seats for now and then change if they look wrong! i dont wanna spend loads on the car spent enough as it it -hehe

Er... Surely if you have a guarenteed feature car (lets face it - this is a completely 1 off car) I think you could quite easily blag some free stuff from companies mate.

Snowy does shit like this all the time with his car, like free wheels and discounts. I'm almost certain if you showed some companies some pics + the fact your almost guarenteed to get a feature people will offer you stuff for free

Paul J

yeah Redline sorted my buckets and material for my old corsa
Gav S

2nd May 04 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking excellent mate, get on with it!
FlamingCorsa

2nd May 04 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just finished both me seat subframes now and the seats are in, nicy and confy and look nice but maybe not quite up to the rest of the car like u are all saying! think i will keep them for the mo till the car is more finished! then descide if 2 keep or not!
ChazSXi

2nd May 04 at 09:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just get a pro trimmers to do the front seats and doorcards - like sidesport - surely it will only cost about £200?!
suzsri

4th May 04 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks sweet as a nut tht corsa
S1MON

4th May 04 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer you definalty need some different seats mate, what bout the konig's like my old ones could try blag some form Evolution
FlamingCorsa

4th May 04 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got the seats in now and they look nice i think, sooooo confortable also! gonna wait till rest if done then c bout them!
MatthewR

4th May 04 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant u just leave the buckets as u bought them? normal buckets?

Looks better everytime mate
sunnyb

4th May 04 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ere iaz me mates car at http://www.qvrefurb.co.uk/carstage/l329.jpg he just got some seats cheaper than retail he showed them a letter he got from fast car asking for his car to be on front page they said yeah have em at x% discount try it on take pics of ya motor and try may even give em to ya! never know cant hurt!
FlamingCorsa

4th May 04 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have already been offered 40% off at cobra bust still means the ones i want are £650+! so these ones work out at £400 less! this money can go on other things that i need at the mo
sunnyb

4th May 04 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet wel i dont think that the seats looks too bad lookin at the ammount of dedication u put into both ya cars looks as if u wont leave em like their present state!
Anton2K3

4th May 04 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice seats...will suit car, but jus get the centres professionally trimmed..not gonna cost very much
t44rnt

4th May 04 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
i have already been offered 40% off at cobra bust still means the ones i want are £650+! so these ones work out at £400 less! this money can go on other things that i need at the mo

they only offered u 40% off! they gave me 60% off and that was before my car even went into the bodyshop

but defo get on the blag mate, the amount of stuff i managed to blag was unreal. if u put the effort it, its all worth while afterwards!
BarryAstra

4th May 04 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sunnyb
ere iaz me mates car at http://www.qvrefurb.co.uk/carstage/l329.jpg he just got some seats cheaper than retail he showed them a letter he got from fast car asking for his car to be on front page they said yeah have em at x% discount try it on take pics of ya motor and try may even give em to ya! never know cant hurt!

is that really gonna be a Fast Car cover car......
glasgow_corsa_c

4th May 04 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha, that things stinking. (NO offense )

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » SEATS FOR JAG CORSA DONE NOW&new pics of car now! 23 database queries in 0.0271399 seconds