corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stoopid fcukin college

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stoopid fcukin college
Craig6682

User status: Offline
26th Apr 04 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strange college that! I have a permit for uni but the only limits are not to park on the grass and you can come and go when and whenever you want from 7 - 9.

I haven't been in for weeks because i've been working ect and it's just revision lecs now and they never said a word.

combatvauxhall

26th Apr 04 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Isn't North Korea not in Asia?

Sounds like a sh!t hole to be honest, im pretty sure they're insurance wouldnt cover them for holding your keys, question them?

Surely they're breaching your human rights somehow!!

Wait till your exams are finished then get all your mates to drive in and fuck the field up big time

That'll teach them for being Nazi tossers

I accept no legal consequences, but do it!
Mase
Premium Member

26th Apr 04 at 20:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they get a bit pissy at my sixth form as well when we take our cars in, only cos were not 'employees'. the deputy head had a fit when my mates turned up as well, but at least i've only got 3 weeks left so i couldn't give a flying fcuk what he has to say

Mase
ed

26th Apr 04 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they are going to arsey about it, you can be arsey about it back. I'd seriously ask to see thier certificate of insurance and thier policy to make sure they do have responsibility and cover to look after your car... Cos at the end of the day, they are blatantly lieing to you, and most people will buy it because most people in sixth form are complete idiots...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stoopid fcukin college 24 database queries in 0.0075200 seconds