corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Network Q, Modding and Warrenty

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Network Q, Modding and Warrenty
Skilly

User status: Offline
18th Apr 04 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right im going next week to a few networkQ garages to look for an sxi for my first car!

But i was wondering their take on modding and how it affects your warrenty.

I will get it lowered, induction kitm, windows tinted and new exhuast in first few weeks, so will this affect the warrenty on it and void it? I dont really wanna pay 3x the price to get it done at a vauxhall garage just to save my years warrenty when it more than likely wont fuck up.

So whats Vauxhall's policy for this?
Russ

18th Apr 04 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ask them when you go visit, some are different to others.
Greg_M

18th Apr 04 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you cant do anything mate! asked em when i got mine.
Rob

18th Apr 04 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

however my dealership didnt care! I took mine in to get serviced and they didnt say shit! i had it lowered alloys induction kit exhaust the service they came to change airfilter and asked me if I would like it cleaning so they took it off and cleaned it and put it back on they left me a standard airbox on the passenger side incase I wanted to change it back to normal all depends on dealership!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Network Q, Modding and Warrenty 23 database queries in 0.0074768 seconds