corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » boyracers2002 finished motor

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author boyracers2002 finished motor
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

User status: Offline
18th Apr 04 at 01:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good quality work gone into that and the paintjob shows

13k tho
J da Silva

18th Apr 04 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
quote:
Originally posted by baza31
13,000 , i think some1 is chatting shit , please tell me where u got that figure from

prove him wrong then, it's upto you to tell us why he's bullshitting

lets c

add it up and what it can be all got for

car £1200
paint inc spraying £1300
Wheels £1200
seats £600
install £2500
suspension £200

in total

8k and i think it could be done cheaper

end of day its only a m reg with a standard engine in

right i see what you mean, dont think i was having a go or anything, but you do need proof to back up your point, he also bought spent quite a bit on little things like 2 sets of lowering springs etc.... it all adds up

to put the kybosh on things though it only cost me £5k in total for my c20let corsa, including the price of the car,engine,sprayjob,kit,wheels .seats,harnesses,steering wheel etc
J da Silva

18th Apr 04 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did my own yeah, but if jacko says he spent 13k, then i'll take his word for it until there is evidence he hasn't, but i do know how little modifications soon add up, maybe some people dont realise until at the end of it all they count up all the receipts etc
J da Silva

18th Apr 04 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i look a cunt now coz ben has deleted his statement to which i replied above
Ben
Banned

18th Apr 04 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because it looked like i was slagging it off when i wasn`t , its a very nice car and looks great .

[Edited on 120102 by Ben]
t44rnt

18th Apr 04 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

maybe its cos u really r a cunt
t44rnt

18th Apr 04 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antscorsa
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by t44rnt
quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B
quote:
dont get me wrong, the car looks quality. but at the end of the day its still a corsa. i was supposed to be having loads of work done on mine until i thought about it. and whats the point is chucking stupid money at a corsa, cos when you come to sell it your not going to even get half your money back.

Not everyone modifys a car to make money back. And so what if its a corsa? You tell that to the people who have spent stupid amounts of money on it. If its your car, and you want to mod it, an you have the money, why not. Would rather spend it on my car and have something very custom, than piss it all up on beer n sh1t. And for others like myself, its a hobby.

Mines only a corsa, but its a corsa that'll piss on a lot of things on the road.

[Edited on 16-04-2004 by Daimo B]

well i decided to get a vx220 instead of spunking stupid amounts of money on my corsa. and my corsa was going to be the dogs!! it was going to be 1 of Midas Stylings demo cars, thats the sort of level it was going to be on. but at the end of the day its a waste of money and i think ur better of buying a newer car imo

his car, he spends what he wants on it, deal with it!

he aint having a go damios just asking why he decided not to mod it, i wanted to know this too cos t44rnt car was gona b mad.

i t would of been going into Midas 2mora aswell
wezjax

18th Apr 04 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw the car today and the paints spot on, not my favourite kit but each to their own.
for some reason your bonnet looks like it doesn't fit right though.
boyracer2002

18th Apr 04 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Each to their own on their motors, as for gettin a scooby or 2ltr tbo its a bit hard gettin insured only been 18 so am screwed there sometime soon tho could be a possibility - but after gettin 3 points and £60 fine on sat night aint gonna be a easy now fekin coppers - i was goin to get some food as i aint eatin in nearly 2 days haha got pulled on way to maccy d's and they noticed i had a wheel stud missin so wankers did me on spot

Cheers for reply's anyway i knew not everyone would like it

as for the leather its a bit slack so it dont rip when its sat in, when sat in it tightens up so its better that way rather than havin to getit re-done at a later stage.

J da Silva

18th Apr 04 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Subject u prick
To: VenomTurbo
Sent: 18-04-04 at 05:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Daimo B

quote:
dont get me wrong, the car looks quality. but at the end of the day its still a corsa. i was supposed to be having loads of work done on mine until i thought about it. and whats the point is chucking stupid money at a corsa, cos when you come to sell it your not going to even get half your money back.

Not everyone modifys a car to make money back. And so what if its a corsa? You tell that to the people who have spent stupid amounts of money on it. If its your car, and you want to mod it, an you have the money, why not. Would rather spend it on my car and have something very custom, than piss it all up on beer n sh1t. And for others like myself, its a hobby.

Mines only a corsa, but its a corsa that'll piss on a lot of things on the road.

[Edited on 16-04-2004 by Daimo B]

well i decided to get a vx220 instead of spunking stupid amounts of money on my corsa. and my corsa was going to be the dogs!! it was going to be 1 of Midas Stylings demo cars, thats the sort of level it was going to be on. but at the end of the day its a waste of money and i think ur better of buying a newer car imo

his car, he spends what he wants on it, deal with it!

shut the fcuk up u cock! who asked u 4 ur opinion

Delete

public forum
i've been shouted at through u2u, i must hide

J da Silva

18th Apr 04 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

maybe its cos u really r a cunt

maybe i am, better than being a bitter tit on the internet though

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » boyracers2002 finished motor 23 database queries in 0.0139520 seconds