corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Amazing gig last night

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Amazing gig last night
Chris Bingham

User status: Offline
11th Apr 04 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw Snow Patrol last night at Queen Margaret Uni in Glasgow. Total last minute thing cause they were supposed to be playing in Arron but it was cancelled so I got some tickets. Really small gig but was fantastic.

Amonst other acts, a guy called Eugene Kelly supported and did an acoustic set. This guy was the lead singer of a band called The Vaselines, and Nirvana covered his songs like Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam and Mollys Lips. He was going to be the second guitarist in Nirvana too but never did.

Highlight was Snow Patrol doing a cover of Crazy in Love by Bouncy Beonce Knowles. What an amazing night.
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
11th Apr 04 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah many a afternoon/night I've spent in the QM

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Amazing gig last night 23 database queries in 0.0097229 seconds