corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 9 months

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 9 months
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
8th Apr 04 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The amount of time it's take me to refit the panel on the inside of the wing mirrors. (The plastic bit at the top of the door where manual wing mirrors have the adjustment lever).

Only just been arsed to go to vauxhall to get the clips. It's been off for 9 months in which time i've done about 10k miles. Its amazing how much noisier the car is without these. Anyway my random post over now.
Adam-D

8th Apr 04 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jambo

8th Apr 04 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im liek that too still havnt re-fitted my dash since i painted it 1 and a half years a go

Gunna change it back to standard now too!
koolkorsa

8th Apr 04 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, in that 9 months i've been bored shitless and taken apart the rest of the car just for fun. Stripped car and refitted before. But never been bothered to refit these panels!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 9 months 23 database queries in 0.0105209 seconds