corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » time off

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author time off
Greg_M

User status: Offline
   2nd Apr 04 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont have any more lab work to do for 2 whole weeks! so was planning some modding do do, what d ya rekon i should start on?

i think the badges will come off this weekend if graham pulls his finger (or adhesive remover) out! colour coding will be done on the 20th ish. what else can i do?

ooh just realised, next is kinematic analysis of bend hurdling! mmmmm what fun. i need a new life!
broster
Premium Member

2nd Apr 04 at 16:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, sounds like you have a fun course, lower you car? lowered and colour coded itll look good!love the colour of it!
Greg_M

2nd Apr 04 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

arden blue rules!
broster
Premium Member

2nd Apr 04 at 20:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no flame pink rocks lol
Graham

3rd Apr 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flame red rules, arden blue looks nice too tho, yeh greg im gettin mumsies to ring him up tonight as ive got a staff doo at the bowling alleys but i shall let u know tomoz evenin
Greg_M

3rd Apr 04 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool bruvva, got those handles ready for ya too matey
calidus

3rd Apr 04 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

slam that mo' fo'! seriously tho-its sweet I put some 16v badges on my mota under the side repeaters- that dont look bad, try getting a veccy short ariel if u aint got a different ariel, paint ur brakes, a SENSIBLE colour,I dunno wot a sensible colour is tho fiat marea estate rear wiper, some veccy interior handles maybe?
Greg_M

3rd Apr 04 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got veccy interior handles, got rear wiper arm, changed ariel for aint theft from richbrook (not out of choice :mad

prob gunna paint brakes, dunno, there pretty cool black anyways, and im prob gunna get some 2l brakes from scrappy soon
calidus

3rd Apr 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im after some 2l brakes!!! I kinda know the foreman at furbers so I might get em for peanuts, I got one caliper from a 16v for my nova and a load of parts he only charged me 5er I want my drums black and calipers light gold.

you got the 4 dial clocks in your motor? theres loads of sets of dials in windleys!
Greg_M

4th Apr 04 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah got rev counter as standard. winleys is a shit place, not helpfull at all, live just down the road. i gt the brows now, in waddo. great place.
Greg_M

4th Apr 04 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and if you go to furbers, grab us a pair of calipers ;-)
broster
Premium Member

4th Apr 04 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

comeing on nicely mate, sounds like you got loads planned. see how much better it is posting about ur car in here, no shit replies like you get in general chat lol
Greg_M

4th Apr 04 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly, some twat trying to tell me that intake manifold will make no difference to power. then he call sme a wanker!
broster
Premium Member

4th Apr 04 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl, yeah i saw that made a post of two in there
Greg_M

14th Apr 04 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got my stupid fish lookin club badges off today. autoglym tar remover is

next up, rear badges.
Graham

14th Apr 04 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry didnt back to u greg, he said to me "o i just use some meth mixed with some other stuff" nowt else the twonk.
Greg_M

14th Apr 04 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

used autogly tar remover, its well good!
broster
Premium Member

15th Apr 04 at 07:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never used tar remover, i like all the auto glym stuff bar the paint renovator, not good enuff for flame red lol! and the shampoo needs to be leathered off or it goes wierd!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » time off 24 database queries in 0.0118430 seconds