corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bad Day

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bad Day
Dean

User status: Offline
1st Apr 04 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well to start of got me corsa taxed today, 1st time driving it and the clutch is a biatch to start of with kept stalling all the time and when going up my drive cus its tight getting threw cus off 2 posts either side went up to fast and knocked me wing mirror off >< then getting home tonite i reverse in and scratch the side of me car arggggggg

[Edited on 01-04-2004 by Dobby]
langey

1st Apr 04 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wen i taxed my car it got wrote off the smae dy it got taxed, so cud be worse
Craig6682

1st Apr 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My drive is also very tight, got 0.5" either side of the car I have knocked my wing mirrors but the best thing to do is just pull the drivers side one in.
Dean

1st Apr 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Supose its just getting used to the car only been in it 1 day and brke mirrior and scratch lol. Like u said could we worse lets hope it nvr cums to that :S
Dean

1st Apr 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig6682
My drive is also very tight, got 0.5" either side of the car I have knocked my wing mirrors but the best thing to do is just pull the drivers side one in.

i drove me nans car which is corsa and that clutch is great. its just getting used to mine which is takin the mick cus me stallin all the time ><
Craig6682

1st Apr 04 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have just gotta take it easy
Dean

1st Apr 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if i dont bring the clutch up enough it will stall and start to studder. Was driving a 1.7 sxi for driving lessons and the clutch was half way which was gr8 but this 1 is up the top which is hard to get the bite
Craig6682

1st Apr 04 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it is a prob then you can get it ajusted. You should be able to bring up the clutch up really slowerly and not give it any gas and it will just roll until it runs out of petrol
chris_lee100

1st Apr 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig6682
If it is a prob then you can get it ajusted. You should be able to bring up the clutch up really slowerly and not give it any gas and it will just roll until it runs out of petrol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bad Day 23 database queries in 0.0122371 seconds