corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » vibration damping? how much and where?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vibration damping? how much and where?
uprated

User status: Offline
30th Mar 04 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have noticed that my car resonates a bit when my system is turned up, its only quiet and you have to be stood right next to the car to hear it, but its fucking me off, i think its mainly the doors, and inside the car the door pins are rattling, and the boot is rattling a bit. If i lay that dynamat stuff around where the door cards contact the door will it stop the doors? i dont really have an idea of how to stop the boot doing it. And plus my spoilers rattling some too, i sorted it by tightening the bolts, then the fuckers ripped out of the spoiler, will these glue back in with some sort of adhesive tightly?

Cheers for your time
Trucido

User status: Offline
30th Mar 04 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres another post here about a group buy on dynamat get in on it

New Poll