corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help
corsa sport 16v

User status: Offline
   30th Mar 04 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I now what to tune my 1.4 corsa but dont know where to get parts from good suppliers.

All i want is a cat replacement pipe,exhaust manifold,in-let manifold and any thing else you can recommend and how much do you think it costs.
Also I live in oxfordshire and wanted to know if there was any good body shops you could recommed.

sorry for all the questions!
cheers James
luca2020

30th Mar 04 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

janspeed exhaust manifold, janspeed cat-replacement pipe, velos inlet manifold and uni chip

lovly jubbly
luca2020

30th Mar 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scan the back of car mags, esp. total vauxhall, u should find it all in there
corsa sport 16v

30th Mar 04 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

luca2020-would the janspeed exhaust fit onto a scorpion cat back system? Also the velos manifold would need to re mapped stright away or would it still run standard. cheers
luca2020

30th Mar 04 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes the manifold would go on, but the way it would work would be ' Janspeed exhaust manifold, de-cat pipe, rest of ur exhaust system'

it will all fit

yes u can run the velos inlet without unichip, but id get the chip and get it mapped last so that all ur mods are accomadated for

but i think velos do a deal where its cheeper to buy the together

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help 24 database queries in 0.0107780 seconds