corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Only wish it was for a 1.2 16v :(

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Only wish it was for a 1.2 16v :(
Paul_J

User status: Offline
14th Apr 04 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know Jr was talking about how he can change his torque curve using his lap top - I'd love to be able to do this I'd tinker with it all the time.
AgentBlue

14th Apr 04 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you send your ecu, they loadup the software maps onto it and post it back same day express delivery. no piggyback chips involved just remapping of standard ecu. but a rolling road guy can do this also for reasonable cost as there is no hardware involved just a laptop and connection to the ecu.
Paul_J

14th Apr 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

weird - I didn't think a standard vaux ecu could be re-mapped I remember asking on here in a post once and everyone said it couldn't be done.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Only wish it was for a 1.2 16v :( 24 database queries in 0.0094450 seconds