corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Finally

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Finally
combatvauxhall

User status: Offline
28th Mar 04 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fook me, literally just finished fitting me bastard kit.

Had it 2 years, and finally gone on.

That may sound strange but i work on cars all week for shitall money, get fuckall respect for what i do so im never in the mood. Anyway got the incentive, fitted it today after a fucking mission of a night.

Went to london, missed the last train Tried to get night bus, ended up at trifalguar square. Got another one and got as far as Wembly at 3. Got another one back to harrow, then we gaot a lift back, got in bout 4:30 sober, cold in a bad mood with extortionate minicab drivers trying to charge £150 back to where we live.

Got up bout 1130 and got on it, Finished literally 25-30 mins ago. Im totally shagged. Gonna have a shower, beer then go to bed.

Car is so low, not gonna be able to get over any speed bumps

Looks better though, would post pics but the cameras missing and cant be fucked to look for it.

Probably see me round Chalfont/GX/Seer Green/Beaconsfield areas and will probably start coming to meers now im happy with the car. Still a lot of work to be done like flushing the skirts to the body, bonding the arch trims on. Then start on the inside.

Car now has 1.2 8v engine
17" team dynamic tornados in white
-40mm drop on Apex shocks and springs
Combat 2 standard kit

FOOk it im off, im shattered ill try to get some pics up this week if i can find that basted camera.

Guess what iv got to go and work on bastard cars again tomorrow and all week!!!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South Central » Finally 24 database queries in 0.0101371 seconds