corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 106 died at the light...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 106 died at the light...
Craig6682

User status: Offline
27th Mar 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For no reason to. Was waiting for them to turn green and it just died. Tried to start it again but the starter motor just sounded like the battery was dead After about 5 goes it just turned over Fucking mad bastard
Ben
Banned

28th Mar 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car permanently "died" at the lights
Greasemonkey

28th Mar 04 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a strange problem too, my car just dies when driving, dont matter what speed rpm nothing just does it, if ya sat in traffic and the clutch is down it revs up to 2500rpm on its own then dies, and i know it aint an engine problem cos its a new engine and it was doing it on the old engine too, cars are weird man
Craig6682

28th Mar 04 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It one mad bastard i tell ya Works fine too, don't ask.

Hope you get yours sorted mate!
Craig6682

28th Mar 04 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greasemonkey
i got a strange problem too, my car just dies when driving, dont matter what speed rpm nothing just does it, if ya sat in traffic and the clutch is down it revs up to 2500rpm on its own then dies, and i know it aint an engine problem cos its a new engine and it was doing it on the old engine too, cars are weird man

Could be a temp sensor

[Edited on 28-03-2004 by Craig6682]
Greasemonkey

28th Mar 04 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dunno what it is, only senors that aint new are air flow meter???? could it be this, i got a spare ecu too, might be that????
Im thinking maybe its an alarm problem its the only common thing between the two engines
Craig6682

28th Mar 04 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't really lnow much about cars but it might be one of the new sensors are dodgy? Can you test them anyway?

Could be your engine management. I don't have a rev counter on mine but if you rag it down the motor way it sounds like it's gonna cut out. If you rev it just a tiny bit it cuts out. I'm told mine is a prob with the engine management; gonna get it sorted before July before the war runs out.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

28th Mar 04 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greasemonkey

mine did this and it was the idle valve thingy i cleaned it out

[Edited on 28-03-2004 by flameredcorsab]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 106 died at the light... 23 database queries in 0.0072641 seconds