corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » RSG Bodystyling now open

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RSG Bodystyling now open
Rich S

User status: Offline
21st Mar 04 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not even gonna bother getting into an arguement over this again. There are many facts and issues over this car that haven't been mentioned. And i personally dont find it necessary to slag off other companies/competition to draw in the work and fill my diary. Im more than booked up without advertising just from word of mouth. We must be doing something right. End of story. Many people off here have visited our premises, viewed our work and booked in their cars. There can only be one reason for that, quality and assurance.
the_legend_of_yrag

21st Mar 04 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nicely put. Btw rich you got my e-mail??
t44rnt

21st Mar 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich S
im not even gonna bother getting into an arguement over this again. There are many facts and issues over this car that haven't been mentioned. And i personally dont find it necessary to slag off other companies/competition to draw in the work and fill my diary. Im more than booked up without advertising just from word of mouth. We must be doing something right. End of story. Many people off here have visited our premises, viewed our work and booked in their cars. There can only be one reason for that, quality and assurance.

u basically have summed up wot i was sayin
Davido

21st Mar 04 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pictures dont lie tho do they?
jr

21st Mar 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, but we don't know the circimstances in which the car was taken, ie midas might not have finished it when the owner took it etc
BeArDy

21st Mar 04 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can we get off the Subject off Midas Vs QVR this is total off the subject and by the looks of things there are alot of matter we are not going to find out and more to the matter need to know

if any more the thread will be edit'ed and all comments from the org post will be del'ed

thanxs

Davido

21st Mar 04 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 21-03-2004 by daveyboyuk]
ed

21st Mar 04 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oi RSG_Bodystyling who the fuck do you think you are coming on slagging of Midas. You gotta work a lot harder than that to get business mate. The work at Midas is spot on. Oh and great, your painter paints Jaguars, Midas's painter paints Porches and Mercedes... hmmm
RSGILL

26th Apr 04 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to straighten a few things out :

The work at Midas is spot on.

My saxo went there, and no, it wern't spot on. As for the arches/wing sticking out soo much - Well, Tony (Midas) thought it would look good to have cossie style arches. LMAO! The reason he did it was cos' the lambo door wouldn't open otherwise. Oh, and they have made a copy of the lambo hinges which I gave them to FIT. You gotta work a lot harder than that to get business mate.
StuartVRS

26th Apr 04 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ffs not this thread again. Lets face it, no-one will ever know the full extent of what happened and this thread is just turning into a Midas vs QVR battle.
mike16v

27th Apr 04 at 07:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RSGILL
Just to straighten a few things out :

The work at Midas is spot on.

My saxo went there, and no, it wern't spot on. As for the arches/wing sticking out soo much - Well, Tony (Midas) thought it would look good to have cossie style arches. LMAO! The reason he did it was cos' the lambo door wouldn't open otherwise. Oh, and they have made a copy of the lambo hinges which I gave them to FIT. You gotta work a lot harder than that to get business mate.

Whats the point in dragging this back up??

End of the day every single car on here thats been at midas is 100% top notch quality. Simple as
NeilsC

27th Apr 04 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought illusion done the work on this
glasgow_corsa_c

27th Apr 04 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NeilsC
I thought illusion done the work on this

exactly what i have heard also.

came from illusion, went to midas then went to qvr.
Red_SXi

27th Apr 04 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Illusion don't even have a bodyshop

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » RSG Bodystyling now open 23 database queries in 0.0140822 seconds